At Moarbes LLP, we understand that a company is only as good as its people. Therefore, at Moarbes LLP, we value and encourage the development of our lawyers in line with international standards. To this end, Moarbes LLP is committed to developing our team’s strengths by
- Helping develop the legal and client relationship skills paramount to delivering outstanding advice and exceptional service to our clients.
- Offering our lawyers with extensive training and mentoring in light of clear development goals.
- Encouraging partners and senior associates to serve as coaches and mentors, providing valuable feedback and support to associates.
- Delivering development programmes to foster a range of skills, including team work, project management, advocacy skills, client relationship management, business development, personal efficiency, negotiation skills, and influencing skills.
- Supporting staff in gaining additional qualifications during their time with us, including postgraduate qualifications. Our commitment to encourage our lawyers to gain an LL.M. is consistent with our policy to develop our team’s understanding and knowledge of civil and common law.
- Assisting our staff to network and develop their working relationships with colleagues in other departments and offices.